Stir Fried Chicken with Snap Peas and Carrots
For the sauce:
- Combine soy sauce, lime juice, water and cornstarch in a small bowl, mix together and set aside.
- Season chicken lightly with salt. Heat a large wok over high heat.
- When the wok is very hot, add half of the oil, then add the chicken. Stir fry, stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked through and browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok; add the garlic and ginger, stir for 20 seconds. Add the sugar snap peas and carrots, stirring over medium high heat until tender crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the wok, add the soy sauce-lime mixture, mix well and cook another 30 seconds to one minute.