Spinach, Orange and Avocado Salad
- If the spinach is not sold rinsed and dried, rinse it well and dry it. And if the spinach is not very young, with small leaves, remove the stems. Put the spinach in a bowl.
- Beat the lime juice and mustard together. Beat in the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Peel the oranges and, using a sharp knife, cut away all the white pith. Divide into segments and put in a bowl.
- Cut the avocado into quarters and remove the pit. Cut the flesh from the skin and slice it. Add the slices to the bowl with the orange segments. Add the onion slices and toss with half the dressing.
- To serve, toss the spinach with the remaining dressing. Arrange the oranges, avocado and onion on top.