Spinach and Scallion Risotto
- Heat oil and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and scallions until tender, add rice, cook, stirring until well coated.
- Add lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup of stock, cook, stirring frequently, until absorbed.
- Continue adding broth, 1 cup at a time, stirring until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- This takes about 20 minutes.
- The rice should be al dente, creamy but with a little more hard center.
- Add spinach and stir.
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and parmesan.
- Taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the prosciutto that has been fried crispy in the oven.