Spicy Fettuccine with Dandelion Greens, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pancetta
- Trim the greens, and coarsely chop.
- Bring a pasta pot of salted water to a boil, drop the greens in, and cook until tender.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove the greens from the water and drain well.
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil, and add the pancetta, and cook until the pancetta is cooked and light brown.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, then add the sun-dried tomatoes, and hot peppers, and cook over very low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the pasta water to a boil again, and cook the pasta until it is "al dente".
- Reserve a small cup of the pasta water, then drain well.
- Return the pasta to the pot, and add the greens and sun-dried tomato mixture, tossing well to mix.
- Add a little of the pasta water to moisten and toss well.
- Serve in individual bowls and pass the grated cheese at the table.