Spaghetti Squash and Chard Gratin
- Roast the spaghetti squash halves in a preheated 400F/200C oven until tender, about 1 hour.
- Scoop the strands out of the skin.
- While the squash is cooking heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and saute until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the chard and saute until it has wilted, just a few minutes.
- Mix the squash, chard, green onions, egg, sour cream, cottage cheese, parmigiano reggiano, salt and pepper and pour it into a baking dish.
- Top with the parmigiano reggiano.
- Bake in a preheated 400F/200C oven until it is bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top, about 30-40 minutes.