Shrimp, Spinach, and Tomato Fettuccine with Garlic Butter Sauce
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large pan to medium heat. Add red pepper flakes and 1/2 garlic until fragrant, or about 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper, and paprika. Cook shrimp for about 1 minute on each side, or until starts to turn pink.
- Add remaining garlic, spinach, and tomatoes and cook until spinach has wilted, or 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to pan with 1 tablespoon butter and lemon juice. Stir until fully mixed and butter has melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with lemon and Parmesan cheese if desired.