Shrimp, Avocado, Tomato Salad
Makes about 3-4 servings
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, and minced garlic, then cook for 3-4 minutes, or just until shrimp turns pink and is no longer translucent.
- Season shrimp with sea salt and pepper to taste, remove from heat.
- In a large bowl add cooked shrimp, chopped tomatoes, diced avocado, sliced chili, and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 Tablespoon of oil and squeeze in your fresh lemon juice, add zest, then very gently toss to combine everything together.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste and enjoy!
- I prefer this salad eaten within a few hours of preparing, but it stays good in the fridge for a day or two.