Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
For the tacos:
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a work surface. Stack the tortillas on top and wrap completely in the foil. Place the foil packet of tortillas on one corner of the baking sheet.
- Pat the shrimp dry and place on the baking sheet. Season with the cumin, chili powder, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Toss to combine and spread into an even layer.
- Roast until the shrimp are opaque and pink, stirring halfway through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Drizzle the cooked shrimp with the lime juice and toss to combine.
- Fill the tortillas with the roasted shrimp and top with the slaw, avocado, and sour cream. Serve with lime wedges.