Sheet Pan Parmesan Crusted Salmon with Broccoli
Servings: 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place broccoli in a mound in center of baking sheet. Pour olive oil over broccoli along with garlic and toss to evenly coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and spread near edges of baking sheet, leaving enough space in center to fit salmon fillets.
- Season bottom of salmon with salt and pepper and place salmon in center of baking sheet, leaving about 3/4-inch between fillets so they can evenly cook.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic and brush about 1/2 Tbsp over each fillet. Season top with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together parmesan, bread crumbs, parsley, lemon zest and thyme, then drizzle 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil into bowl and stir with a fork until evenly moistened. Spread parmesan mixture evenly over tops of salmon fillets.
- Bake in preheated oven until salmon fillets have cooked through, about 12 - 15 minutes (for a more golden crust you can broil during the last 1 - 2 minutes of baking if needed).
- If you like your broccoli more browned and roasted, then let it roast for 5 minutes, then remove from oven and spread to edges before adding salmon to sheet pan. If you like it crisp-tender and slightly roasted, then no pre-roasting needed.