Seared Salmon with Scallion Butter
- Season the salmon with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Heat up the olive oil (2 tablespoons) in a non-stick skillet and place the salmon skin side up in the skillet. Allow it to sit for about 5 minutes, or until the sides of the salmon are starting to cook.
- Flip the salmon and cook for a couple more minutes on the other side. You'll know it's cooked when it flakes easily apart with a fork. Try not to overcook the fish, otherwise it will be a bit dry.
- Meanwhile, melt the 4 tablespoons salted butter (in the microwave or on the stovetop) and add the chopped scallions to it.
- Serve seared salmon drizzled with scallion butter.