- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean and peel the turnip using a sharp knife or vegetable peeler. Chop into 3/4-1 inch pieces.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. You can add any other spices or seasoning you like.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up). Place the turnips in a single layer, making sure not to crowd the pan.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes until browned and caramelized on the bottom. They should easily release from the pan. Shake the pan a few times and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes until tender.