Roasted Potatoes with Lemon Parsley Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (on convect/fan setting). Cut potatoes into 3-4 chunks depending on size. Try to have the chunks relatively similar sizes.
- Place potatoes into large microwave safe bowl, fill with water, mostly covering potatoes. Microwave 10 min, carefully (or skip microwave and boil the potato chunks for 6 min, they will still be quite hard). You may need to do two batches depending how large your bowl is.
- Remove potatoes from water carefully, place into large baking pan. Drizzle liberally with oil (I used around 1/4 cup oil) coating all surfaces of potatoes. Sprinkle very generously with salt, then pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 min, toss carefully, bake another 25 min, toss, and check for doneness. You may need to bake another 10-20 min. Once cooked, transfer potatoes to serving bowl.
- Add wine to baking dish and stir around to collect some potato flavor, then pour into a saucepan. Add onions, spices and oil.
- Simmer gently until wine reduces by 2/3. Stir in lemon juice and butter, cook another 2 min. Spoon over roasted potatoes.
- Top with the fresh parsley.