Roasted Lunch Box Peppers
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the lunch box peppers in half lengthwise. I usually leave the stem as I think it's pretty - but you can cut it off if you wish. The larger mini peppers might have some seeds and membranes - remove those with your fingers or with a paring knife.
- Place the peppers in a large bowl. Toss them with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and Parmesan.
- Arrange the seasoned mini peppers in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake them until tender, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.