Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon and Caramelized Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place rack to middle position.
- Cut the cauliflower into bit sized pieces. Slice the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces using only the while and light parts. Slice the bacon into chunks.
- Toss the cauliflower, green onion, and bacon with the olive oil and spread on a sheet pan. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Cook the cauliflower 10 minutes, stir, then cook for 15 minutes more or until the cauliflower starts to brown.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes if you want more caramelization. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve.