Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad
adapted from tastysimplyvegan.com
serves 4 as dinner salad
- Chop the cauliflower in to small size florets and add to a baking tray.
- Add drained can of chickpeas and chopped onion.
- Season with turmeric, salt, cumin, pepper and oregano and olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Put salad greens, parsley and roasted vegetables in a bowl and toss everything with the dressing. Top it with feta cheese. Enjoy!