Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Tip: I like to use a dark baking sheet that encourages more browning if you have one.
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl then press garlic through a garlic crusher into bowl (or mince), stir to infuse garlic flavor then pour and press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into another bowl to remove garlic pieces.*
- Stir marjoram into oil, and garlic powder if you opted to use that instead of fresh garlic.
- Lay cabbage wedges on prepared baking sheet and brush both slides with olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven 15 minutes then carefully flip cabbage to opposite side and roast 10 to 15 minutes longer.**
- Garnish with parsley if desired. Serve warm with optional bacon crumbles or spritz with lemon wedges.