Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap beet in aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for 55 - 65 minutes or until a fork slides easily into the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool for several minutes
- When cool enough to touch, use a paper towel to gently rub off the peel. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Once beet is cool, dice into small pieces. You should have about 1 cup.
- Combine garlic, parsley, olive oil, vinegar, salt and roasted beets together in a bowl. Mix well. Allow to set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- To make a crostini, spread goat cheese on toasted baguette slice and spoon beet mixture on top. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Serve.