Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter Sauce
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on baking sheet; toss to coat with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 12 minutes or until tender.
- Just before asparagus is done, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan occasionally.
- Do not burn the butter or let it get too brown, should be golden brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagus, tossing well to coat.
- Serve immediately.