Red Cabbage and Carrot Slaw
Tossed with an incredible Apple Cider Vinaigrette, this tangy slaw is light, crunchy, refreshing, and serves perfectly as a side dish or even an appetizer.
FOR THE SALAD
- Place shredded cabbage, carrots and green onions (or leeks) in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, garlic, oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, vanilla, chili powder, salt and pepper; whisk until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to combine.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and garnish with chopped parsley.