Rainbow Chard and Scallion Frittata
- Preheat to 350°F. Spray a tart pan with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Cut the chard stems crosswise into slices 1/4" thick. Coarsely chop the leaves.
- In a large fry pan over medium heat, warm 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the scallions, and cook until tender.
- Add the chard stems, and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add the chopped leaves, and cook until tender.
- Set the pan aside.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs with the garlic and cheese. Season with the Cajun seasoning, salt and black pepper.
- In a greased tart pan, gently arrange the chard mixture, then pour the egg mixture on top of it.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs have cooked through and the top of the frittata is browned.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!