Quick Beef and Broccoli
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, vinegar, sesame oil and Sriracha, if using.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in broccoli, green onions, rice and soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through and the broccoli is tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place mixture into meal prep containers, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.