Quick and Easy Pancit
modified from ahealthymakeover.com
- In a wok or large skillet with higher sides, heat oil until nice and hot – sizzly, if you will.
- Place the chicken in and brown it on both sides until it’s no longer pink. Remove and set aside. Skip this step if using precooked chicken.
- In the still hot pan, add carrots and sauté for about 6 minutes until beginning to get soft but still firm.
- Add the minced garlic to the carrots and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the cabbage mix and stir everything together…heating through…you don’t want to cook the cabbage too much; it should be a little bit crunchy. Then, remove everything from the pan.
- In the still hot pan (Keep that pan nice and HOT!) add the chicken broth, Worcestershire, soy sauce and dry soup mix. Heat through.
- Add the dry noodles to the pan and let the liquid get absorbed. It will happen, just wait for it. It happens pretty quickly.
- As soon as the noodles have almost absorbed all of the liquid and they are easily stirrable, add the veggies and chicken back in and mix everything together; heating through. It’s easier at this point to use tongs to mix.
- That’s it! I like to add hot chili paste to mine afterwards. YUM!!