Pasta with Creamy Roasted Poblano Sauce
- While we prepare the salsa cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside until you add the sauce.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Place the roasted poblano peppers, cream, milk and chicken bullion into the blender. Blend until you have a smooth sauce.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and cook on low for about 6 minutes. Add corn and peppers strips if using. Stir frequently.
- Add the cooked paste and mix or serve the sauce over the pasta in each individual plate.