Passion Fruit Sauce over Chicken and Rice
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Heat sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil and 1/2 of the butter. Brown chicken 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Transfer chicken to plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Pour out excess oil from pan, quite a bit of the fat content is removed here.
- Deglaze Pan over low heat by adding pineapple juice and lime juice.
- Add sugar. Remove from heat; add passion fruit & other 1/2 of butter.
- Serve chicken over steamed rice and top with sauce.