Oven Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the head of cauliflower into 1/2" thick steaks, breaking up wedges into even, bite-sized pieces.
- Add the cauliflower to the center of the baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and melted butter and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, paprika, and pepper for the seasoning. Sprinkle onto cauliflower and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly on the baking sheet and bake at 425˚F for 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower reaches desired crispiness.