Orange Mint Tea
makes 2 quarts 8 servings
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil, add the mint, and cover.
- Remove from heat and steep 15 minutes or longer.
- Remove mint, add 1/3 cup sugar (or honey) and stir until dissolved.
- Combine orange and lemon juices in a 2-quart serving pitcher. Add mint concentrate and enough water and ice to fill the pitcher to the top.
- Chill thoroughly and serve garnished with spring sprigs and thin slices of oranges or lemons.