One Pan Tuscan Chicken with White Beans
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Season evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large, deep skillet (12-inches) and place over medium-high heat. When the oil starts to shimmer, add the chicken and cook without disturbing 6-8 minutes, or until it takes on a golden-brown color.
- Flip the chicken over and add the onion and garlic to the pan, stirring to coat with the pan juices. Cook 2 or 3 minutes, until the onion softens.
- Add the sauce, beans, rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon salt to the pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook 10 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and continue to simmer 10 more minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Drizzle the bread with olive oil and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and stir in the kale until it wilts. Serve in shallow bowls topped with some of the bread and sprinkled with the cheese.