One-Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
A one-pan wonder that will be on your table in less than 1 hour. And clean up is a breeze!
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a large rimmed, baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss prepped and chopped vegetables and herbs with oil right on the baking sheet.
- Place chicken thighs on top of the vegetables.
- Season all with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Toss and turn vegetables once or twice during cooking.