Meyer Lemon Parmesan Avocado Toast & Egg
- Start your eggs poaching.
- Scoop out the insides of the avocado into a bowl. Mash together with lemon juice, lemon zest and salt and pepper. Taste test and add more lemon if wanted.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Divide the avocado between the two slices of bread. Divide the Parmesan cheese between the two slices, sprinkling on top of the avocado.
- Remove the eggs from the poacher when done to your desired consistency and place one on top of each toast slice.
- Salt and pepper the egg to taste and enjoy! Garnish with slices of the Meyer lemon (and eat if you enjoy them!)