Marinated Carne Asada
- In a gallon size resealable bag, combine all the ingredients. Squeeze it around to mix it up.
- Put the carne asada into the resealable bag. Seal it up tight. Make sure all the meat is exposed to the marinade, squishing the bag around to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high heat.
- Remove the meat from the marinade, and discard excess marinade.
- Cook on the grill until done.
- Serve in tacos with all your favorite toppings!