Lunchbox Peppers Sauteed in Garlic and Olive Oil
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on low heat.
- Add garlic and peppers, and cover with a large splatter screen.
- Sauté on the lowest heat, turning the peppers every few minutes until they are slightly charred and softened.
- Add some salt and pepper, to taste. Before removing them, you may drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil over them, about 2 teaspoons.
- Remove and transfer them to a serving platter and serve. Cover with foil wrap to keep them warm until you are ready to serve them.