Lightened Up Feta Tomato Spinach Strata
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until they have softened and are starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and let it cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until it has mostly wilted, turning it a few times in the pan to help it out.
- While the onions are cooking, whisk the eggs, sea salt, yogurt, feta, and parmesan in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the bread to an 8×11 inch casserole dish. Add the tomatoes and the wilted spinach and toss to combine. Pour the egg mixture over the top and mix well.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the eggs have set. Note: there will be some moisture at the edges of the dish. This is because of the tomatoes. Once the spinach strata sits for a few minutes, the moisture will disappear.
- Let the spinach strata sit for 10 minutes before you dig in.