Lemon Zucchini Bread
makes 1 loaf
This Lemon Zucchini Bread combines two favorites in one delicious loaf of bread! Topped with a sweet lemony glaze, it's a great way to sneak in extra veggies and the BEST way to wake up!
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, cooking oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 min, then remove from pan and cool completely.
- Once cool, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over bread.