Lemon and Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 425 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with foil.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Add the cauliflower florets and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Spread the florets in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender and browned, turning about halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with a few tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, if desired.