Lemon and Avocado Kale Salad
serves 2The best kale salad ever!! The avocado, lemon, and pine nuts add such a nice touch! I’m telling you, this is your new favorite salad!
- Chop the kale and place in a large bowl.
- Coat the kale with the strained lemon juice and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, sea salt, avocado, and pine nuts to the bowl, reserving some toasted pine nuts for topping.
- Use a spatula to smush the avocados against the side of the bowl as you mix it, still leaving them a bit chunky.
- Place the salad in bowls and top with additional toasted pine nuts.