Kale Salad with Tomatoes and French Feta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse the kale and dry completely. Tear kale into pieces and remove stems. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, then massage the oil into kale leaves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper while tossing.
- Bake the kale for 7-8 minutes. Remove form the oven just before the kale starts to get crunchy.
- Chop kale into 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- Toss with tomato and feta then serve.
- Recipe Notes
- If you'd like you can serve the salad with fresh lemon wedges or squeeze a little lemon over the salad for more flavor.
- French feta is much creamier than regular feta. Trust me it will rock your block! Of course if you can't find it, regular feta will work as well. If that's the route you choose, add a smidge of lemon juice to amp up the flavor.