Kale and Zucchini Frittata
- Kick the tires and light the fires to 350 degrees.
- In a 10 inch cast iron pan, saute the first five ingredients until the onions are translucent and the other vegetables are soft.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and cheese.
- Pour over the vegetables in the skillet, stirring if needed to disperse the vegetables evenly.
- Place in the 350 degree oven and bake for 12-14 minutes, until the egg is fully cooked in the middle of the skillet.
- Remove from the oven and serve, using salt and pepper to taste.