Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots are the best side dish to add to your dinner table! Buttery, tender carrots roasted with the best honey garlic butter sauce! Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots take ordinary roasted carrots to a whole new level!
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray; set aside.
- Trim ends of carrots and cut into thirds.
- Melt butter in a pan or skillet over medium-heat. Pour in honey and cook, while stirring, until completely melted through the butter. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant while stirring.
- Add the carrots and allow the sauce to thicken for a further minute, while tossing the carrots through the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer carrots to baking sheet in a single layer so they cook evenly. Toss to evenly coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until carrots are fork-tender. Broil (or grill) for 2-3 minutes on high heat to crisp/char the edges.
- OPTIONAL: Transfer them back into the skillet and allow carrots to simmer in the sauce over high heat for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce into a glaze. *SEE NOTES.
- Season with a little extra salt and pepper if desired. Garnish with parsley.
- Arrange onto serving platter and enjoy!