Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop up all carrots and add them to a large bowl. Add avocado oil, salt and pepper and mix.
- Place carrots evenly in casserole dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While carrots are cooking, prepare honey garlic butter mix on stove. Add butter and minced garlic and continually whisk. Add in honey and continue to whisk until it starts to brown.
- Pour mixture over carrots and place back in the oven for 40 minutes (time may vary depending on size of carrots). Place aluminum foil on half way through and toss.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve!