Heirloom Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese and Arugula
For the Salad:
- Slice large tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Halve or quarter cherry, grape, or other small tomatoes. Divide the tomatoes among four plates, arranging them to show off the contrast in their colors.
- Top each plate of tomatoes with a handful of arugula, allowing a border of tomatoes to show around the edge of the plates.
- Divide the goat cheese evenly among the salads, crumbling it over the arugula and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and basil.
- Drizzle each salad with vinaigrette, allowing about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of dressing per salad.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!