Ground Beef and Broccoli Lettuce Wraps
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the scallion and saute for 2-3 minutes until starting to soften. Add the garlic and ginger, and saute for another for 30 second to 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef, red pepper, and salt and pepper. Break up beef while cooking, and cook until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the rice and broccoli, heat through, then add the soy sauce. Cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring only occasionally to allow the rice and broccoli to crisp up a bit in spots.
- Add raw shredded carrots, if desired
- Serve in lettuce cups, garnishing with green portions of the scallions, if desired.