Grilled Halibut with Chimichurri
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, water, garlic, shallot, red-pepper flakes, and 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper until salt has dissolved. Stir in parsley. Let chimichurri stand 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill for direct-heat cooking over medium-hot charcoal (medium heat for gas).
- Pat fish dry, then brush with vegetable oil and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper (total).
- Oil grill rack, then grill fish, covered only if using a gas grill, turning once, until just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes total.
- Serve fish drizzled with some of chimichurri; serve remainder on the side.