Grilled Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw and Avocado
- In a mixing bowl whisk together canola oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne and season with salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tsp salt 1/4 tsp pepper).
- Place fish into a gallon size resealable bag and pour marinade over fish. Seal bag (move bag around to evenly coat fish with marinade) and allow to marinate in mixture 20 minutes (and no longer than 30 minutes).
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush grill grates with oil and place fish on grill.
- Grill until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side (cook time will vary based on thickness of fish).
- Transfer to a plate, break into pieces and serve in warmed taco shells with cabbage slaw, avocado slices and other optional toppings.
- Add cabbage, red onion and cilantro to a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour lime juice and canola oil over top and season lightly with salt and pepper, toss to evenly coat.