Grilled Cheese, Arugula and Pear Sandwich
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Form sandwiches with buttered-side out. Spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard on one side onto each sandwich, then add a few slices of pear and pile on some fresh arugula.
- Top with a thin slice of blue cheese and close the sandwiches.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over low heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Grill the sandwiches, on low heat until the bread is golden brown, crispy, and the cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove and cut sandwiches in half or diagonally and serve immediately.