Green & White Turkey Chili
This low fat green and white turkey chili has all the hallmarks of yum! Very easy to make, dinner can be ready in 30 mins! Make ahead and freeze for weeknights!
- Heat the oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Saute the onion, celery, and peppers, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the cumin, coriander oregano and cook for about 30 seconds then add the garlic, and cook 1 minute longer.
- Add the turkey and cook until no longer pink, then add the beans and chicken stock.
- Cook, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes.
- Add the hominy and cilantro and allow to cook 5-10 minutes longer.
- Serve chili in bowls with a swirl of sour cream or yogurt and some cilantro.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.