Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary and parsley.
- Place cauliflower slices in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Brush each slice with the olive oil mixture on both sides; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.