Flavor Poppin' Roasted Broccoli and Red Onion
- Preheat oven to 400° on the Roast setting. If your oven doesn't have Roast, use the Bake setting.
- Wash and dry broccoli head. Pat dry with a paper towel. Cut or break into florets keeping more of the stem attached than you normally would.
- Heat oil in a large heatproof skillet over medium-high until shimmering.
- Add anchovies and garlic. Mix until anchovies are softened and breaking apart. Then add onions and broccoli and give a good mix.
- Place skillet in oven to roast for 20-25 minutes, until tender and browned. Season with salt to taste.
- Transfer to a platter and scatter parmesan over hot broccoli. Garnish with lemon wedges.