Easy Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a frying pan, add ground beef, minced garlic and onion and cook until beef is browned, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer your beef mixture into a 11×8 baking dish.
- Add chopped green peppers, spinach, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, uncooked long grain rice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper on top of the beef. Mix to fully combine.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 75 minutes, or until rice is soft.
- Take out of the oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake 5 more minutes. Serve and enjoy!