Dijon-Roasted Chicken And Carrots
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken thighs, dijon mustard, lemon juice, kosher salt, pepper, and dried thyme and mix to evenly coat the chicken.
- Add the chicken to the hot skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes until well-browned. Flip the chicken over, turn off heat, and add the carrots on and around the chicken in the pan.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (when pierced with fork, juices run clear and not reddish-pink).
- Carefully remove from oven and serve.