Curried Whole Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Remove the leaves from the bottom of the cauliflower and trim the base. Wash the cauliflower, then dry it with a paper towel.
- Put olive oil, curry powder, garlic powder, red pepper and salt in a cup and mix until combined.
- Put the whole cauliflower on a baking sheet.
- Brush the curry mixture all over the cauliflower using the pastry brush.
- Put the cauliflower in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.